Tax Specialists for Expats & Startups in America

Book your free consultation today

  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What is a Fincen 114 and who needs to file one?

Form Fincen 114 or the F-Bar as it is more commonly known needs to be filed by any US resident who owns an interest in a foreign bank or financial account that holds more than $10,000 in it at any time in a calendar year.

Find out how we can help today

Find out how we can help today